As part of the Liberty Alliance's commitment to openness, transparency and yada yada yada, the Technology Expert Group (TEG) mail list
is henceforth readable by non-members.
The archive of past messages is not being opened, the decision was made that we could not justify the expense and effort of scouring out the many occurrences of:
- references to questionable parentage of other contributors
- variations on 'WTF was BMEG thinking?'
- plans for global domination of the IDM market
- tongue-in-cheek proposals for as yet unseen WS-* specs (e.g. WS-NeedsHeavyProfilingForAnyChanceOfInteroperability)
- 'You're talking about the %$#*^&@! Attribute Broker!'
- the phrase 'A) - you're wrong, B) - ....'
The first topic under discussion is the definition of 'privacy event types' to be used within the Reporting Service (spec currently not released). The use case is a centralized Citizen Dashboard
to which particular events (e.g. the release of attributes, federation establishment, SSO, etc) could be sent by the various government agencies that a citizen might interact with - and so provide the citizen easy 'privacy transparency' into such dealings.
Wonderfully panoptical. And yet powerfully user-centric.
Post a Comment