Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Complaints from Finland

The Helsinki Complaints Choir is particularly timely for me personally as I deal with errata for the Liberty Alliance People Service.

I've contacted the choirmaster to suggest that the following lyrics be added:
  • "Why on earth is the TargetID Optional?"
  • "I hope this was a typo because otherwise the processing rule makes no sense"
  • "I know I've said it before but I strongly disagree with this approach"
  • "We also regularly lose to Canada in hockey"




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This commenter is not Finnish and knows nothing about hockey but some googling quickly reveals that it isn't that regurlar for Finland to loose to Canada. As I reminder see e.g. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11446842/
Of course the Complaint Choir simpy may not care about hockey, or maybe prefers ski jumping....
Looks like those folks in Helinski managed to raise complaining into an art. Finns are known for being shy and silent so perhaps they developed this singing form to express complaints, as opposed to keeping it all to themselves and become depressed.