Wednesday, September 12, 2007

HRM (Hooker Relationship Management)

Phone rings

John: Hello
Babs: Hi Sugar, this is Babs calling. I saw your RFI on your blog.
John: (puzzled) RFI?
Babs: 'Request for Intercourse'. Did'ya forget about putting that up?
John: Oh jeez, I was drunk, I didn't think I actually hit the submit button.
Babs: Gotta luv those microformats - they do sneak out. But never mind that, I still think I can make you an offer that will meet your intercourse criteria.
John: OK, well I guess it wouldn't hurt to talk ....
Babs: Not a bit honey. Now, are you thinking about a long-term relationship? I can give a volume discount
John: Err, I think I'll wait and see ...
Babs: Fair enough, now the RFI didn't mention toys, you like them?
John: Toys? Like in Webkinz?
Babs: Oh my, you are the kinky one, sure we can work something out for Webkinz....But, that'll be extra.
John: Hey, you know, I uh, this doesn't feel right, I'm not interested..
Babs: Oh, that's too bad Sugar, But maybe you have some friends that might be?
John: Just grab the FOAF from my blog, but don't tell them I sent you OK.

No comments: