Wednesday, December 05, 2007

New social app

Update:

Dale Olds
Ashish Jain
Mike Jones
Mike Beach
Andy Dale
Kim Cameron
Dave Kearns


As I get ready to go to the airport for travel to IIW 2007b, an idea for a new social site came to me.
People I know only through blogging but look forward to actually meeting

Probably need to spiff up the name, perhaps Meatupol.us? Or Handshake.com ...

I hope I'll be able to cross some entries off my list by the end of the week.

The sister project
People I actually have met but wish I knew only through blogging.

is searching for angel investors.

1 comment:

George Fletcher said...

Your sister project reminded me of ...

Bilbo: "Alas, eleventy-one years is far too short a time to live among such excellent and admirable hobbits." [cheers abound.] "I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."