Wednesday, May 09, 2007

XML Summer School 2007

My core body temperature just recently having returned to normal after last year's steam room, I am looking forward to participating in the 2007 XML Summer School in Oxford this coming July.

The 'Web Services & Identity' track has the following faculty members
I'll be adapting my deck from last year to reflect the identity industry's progress over the last year, i.e. incorporating the latest buzzwords, acronyms, and FUD.

Regrettably, at the request of the organizers, I will be deprecating the well-received adult film industry use case as motivation for privacy-respecting sharing of personal identity details. Fortunately, I foresee no great difficulty in adapting the use case to express it into terms of CEOs and the size of their yachts.

No comments: