The archive of past messages is not being opened, the decision was made that we could not justify the expense and effort of scouring out the many occurrences of:
- references to questionable parentage of other contributors
- variations on 'WTF was BMEG thinking?'
- plans for global domination of the IDM market
- tongue-in-cheek proposals for as yet unseen WS-* specs (e.g. WS-NeedsHeavyProfilingForAnyChanceOfInteroperability)
- 'You're talking about the %$#*^&@! Attribute Broker!'
- the phrase 'A) - you're wrong, B) - ....'
Wonderfully panoptical. And yet powerfully user-centric.