Friday, January 18, 2008

Characterization


The Kanji character for 'fake' won the 'Kanji of the Year' Award for 2007, chosen in a poll as best representing the happenings of the year.

I have it on good faith that the localized Japanese version of the Liberty Alliance's Identity Assurance Framework will use the character in the web mark for Level -1 IdPs.

A Kanji character for 'Let me get this straight. I should base my authorization policy based on your identity assertions even though I have no business relationship with you. And I should do this because it will be user-centric' is being developed.

P.S. specification of a Kanji for user-centric itself is also underway. Derived from an existing radical of marketing, the defining feature of the new character is that it has no sharp lines.

No comments: