Thursday, April 17, 2008

SFBWBLNY (Safe for Brazilian Work But Likely Not Yours)

It has long been a dream of mine to write an entry for which the tags would include 'SAML' & 'scantily clad'.

That's why I have had mixed emotions about SAML's successes in enterprise, higher education, and e-government scenarios. Nice, but not really bringing me any closer to realizing my dream.

Today, I am happy to announce that I can place a checkmark besides this goal. Done.

Globo is a Brazilian media site, and they've implemented SAML.

Brazil. Photos. Videos.

'Nuff said.

I encourage readers to fully explore the Globo site in order to better understand their identity management requirements. It might be an idea to restrict such exploration to your home internet connection.

2 comments:

Pat Patterson said...

Now do you see why I'm here? This place have everything!

Paul Madsen said...

As many Brit travellers have in the past, you are clearly going 'native'

Shall we meet at the club for drinks Old Chap? The new bartender mixes a mean martini