Friday, November 09, 2007

Projecting your personality

I don't think I've ever met Dale Olds but I find him incredibly perceptive & insightful. His reviews of bloggers are always well thought out and reasoned. Dale is both 'distinguished' and an 'engineer', a combination rarely seen in nature.

When Dale recommends a particular blogger, I pay attention and typically spend a good hour or two clicking through that blogger's archived posts (making sure to click on every post title please).

And with respect to a future definition of an evolved OSIS acronym, I humbly suggest 'Open Social is Superfluous'.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Paul, I'm not quite sure why, but when you make even a slightly positive reference to me it makes me nervous. I hope to see you at IIW and we can discuss this in person over beer.