Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Can I just say

how much I've enjoyed participating in the 'Cardspace assurance' post/comment thread with Pam, Gerry, Ben, Axel, Jeff, Phil, Kim, and Dave?

I really have. Well OK, not with Ben so much, 'Liberty Dude'?. Nor Kim really, of course it's not binary. And actually Dave jumped in kinda late. What's with Axel showing off his Cardspace knowledge? Did I ask for insight? No, that's right, I didn't. I disagreed with Phil's insertion of 'user-centric' into the mix and I'm so sick of hearing about the 'Identity Oracle'. To be honest, I don't appreciate Jeff correcting me all the time - he even does it in TEG meetings. And come to think of it, Gerry tried to take over my argument didn't he?

Can I just say how much I've enjoyed participating in the 'Cardspace assurance' post/comment thread with Pam?

Canadian Ultimate players have to stick together.

No comments: