Thursday, September 07, 2006

Would it even things up


if I blogged only with my left hand?

I'm trying to think of ways by which I can give Conor a fair chance at approaching my blog readership lead (thanks for the link Mom!). His latest response convinces me that something is necessary.

So far, I've come up with the following possibilities
  1. switch the blog focus to fly fishing
  2. start a charity for the 'interesting challenged'
  3. pay neighborhood kids to create blogs that link to him
  4. vow to not use vowels in my posts
But, come to think of it, I think I'll just continue to pad my lead. It'll be all over when Kim eventually reaches down and creates a 'pity-link' in his blog roll to the guy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he he he...

I think where you're going wrong, Paul, is that you don't get the words "psoriasis" and "Macdonalds" into the same post often enough.