Monday, January 26, 2009

Moving On

After spending longer in one place than at any previous time in my working history,  I've come to the conclusion that it is time for a change of pace and scenery.

A tough decision for sure but, after talking it over with my family and advisors, I've realized that sometimes you just have to shake things up.

Yup, I'm going to take a break from the home office and go work at the kitchen table for a bit.

Who knows, maybe the sofa after that.  In tough times like these you have to be flexible.


Brad Tumy said...

HA!! Thanks for the end of the day laugh!!

Mike said...


Superpat said...

Dude... You crack me up :-)

=jbradley said...

I win I moved my location to Chile:)

I am thinking of creating a resort down here with a big internet connection so that people like you without offices come visit me and still work.

For a price of course.

10% off for Canadians:)

John B.