In Drummond's macrame demonstration, Asa's ability to end the relationship with a single snip was portrayed as key.
In the absence of e-scissors (now there is a business model and domain name packaged up for you), how might relationships be ended?
Follows are some of the 'relationship termination reasons' asserted to myself over the years, almost all of which might be used to severe an identity relationship.
- Work is really busy these days
- Let's still be friends
- You know, I was really drunk
- You're really awesome, but ....
- I like you, but not in that way.
- I'm not looking for a big commitment
- It was Spring Break!